Head of Partner Sales Management
Job Type: Full-time
About Fluent Commerce
The world of commerce is changing rapidly. To offer a premium customer experience, Retailers need to adapt quickly and challenge the status quo. But their old systems can’t support this new reality. That’s why we exist.
Fluent Commerce was founded to solve this problem and accelerate commerce globally. We’ve created a powerful and exciting commerce platform designed to meet the retail needs of the future. It’s a huge opportunity and we’re proud to be at the heart of it. We are the future of global commerce. But we need your help.
Headquartered in Sydney’s Silicon Valley – Surry Hills – we’re growing quickly. New opportunities, both nationwide and internationally, are added regularly for those who want them. Are you ready to change the world of commerce? Then then join us.
In return for your passion and commitment you’ll get a great salary with bonus and share options, unlimited annual leave, opportunity to work from home and enjoy flexible working hours. We offer a vibrant office, casual dress code and a fantastic team. If you’re looking for creative, energetic environment where people never forget to have fun and are free to do what they love, then it is the right place for you.
This role is responsible for opening up and establishing a new market and for working with existing Fluent Commerce Alliances and Channels partners in the DACH region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with the Fluent Commerce direct Sales team also being an active part of Sales. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in selling directly and generating new enterprise business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem. You’ll play a critical role in next stage of revenue growth within Fluent Commerce
- Develop joint business territory plans with an eco-system of partners from Global System Integrators to regional Partners and deliver against joint target
- Creating and driving new business revenue(s) within your regional Retail and Direct to Consumer Brand target client base
- Driving brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, trade shows and networking events
- Material impact on new business development and Annual Contract Value (ACV) sales
- Influence the partner eco-system to create a dedicated Fluent Commerce practice that will enable them to drive digital transformation at their clients
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Fluent Commerce best practices
Skills and Experience
You’ll bring in a strong Sales DNA – this is not an ivory tower partner management job. You want to sell and you are comfortable with carrying and exceeding quota in addition to:
- 10+ years of Enterprise Software experience, at least 5 of which are SI/Partner management related
- Having closed enterprise Software as a Service sales in excess of €300k Annual Contract Value
- A Strong understanding of Retail, eCommerce and Order Management solutions
- A natural ability to identify and follow up opportunities
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline
- Being a consistent over achiever
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organisation, from developer to the executive ranks
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- A charismatic, customer focussed, positive, influencing and engaging personality
- A display of tenacity, resilience and diplomacy
- A ‘hunter’ mentality, underpinned by a highly consultative approach
- A consummate team player attitude. You’ll show a strong sense of Integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Strong organisational skills
- A technical mindset, you’ll pick up our tech quickly & be able to explain it fluently to our target clients
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org